New Cycle of the Intensive Outpatient Program Begins August 7
CHC is now accepting referrals for our next cycle of the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), which begins on August 7, 2017.
The 12-week Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is for high school teens (ages 14-18) struggling with moderate to severe anxiety and depression. The goals of the program are to help teens achieve improvement across all areas of life—academics, friendships, family dynamics, managing emotions and coping with stress, to reduce unsafe thoughts and behaviors and the symptoms of anxiety and depression, and to realize a life worth living.
Program features include:
- Well-researched, evidence-based treatment, with full fidelity to the comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) model of care
- Integrated adolescent psychiatry and medication management services
- Mindfulness, coping and problem-solving skills training
- Intimate, small-group setting
- Seasoned, licensed clinicians who specialize in working with teens
- Individual, group and multi-family group therapy
- Adolescent psychiatry and medication management
- Executive Functioning coaching
- Parental involvement in treatment
Learn more about the program and review the weekly schedule here.