Anxiety and Depression: Know the Signs and How to Help [downloadable]
How do you know if you or someone you care about is suffering from anxiety or depression? The symptoms can be subtle, and they may develop over time. This downloadable handout lists the signs and changes in behavior that are indicators of anxiety or depression. If you identify these symptoms in yourself or someone else, the next step is to get help.
The following resources are available 24/7 unless otherwise noted:
- Dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room or urgent care
- Crisis Text Line: Text BAY to 741741 (Anyone can send a message! Kids, teens and adults.)
- Star Vista’s Crisis Hotline: 650.579.0350
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: (800) 273-8255
- Uplift Mobile Crisis Team: (408) 379-9085 / toll-free (877) 412-7474
- Alum Rock Mobile Crisis: 408.294.0579
- Lifeline Crisis Chat: crisischat.org
- OnYourMind Teen Chat (M-Th, 4:30-9:30 pm): onyourmind.net
Remember, CHC is here for you! Care Coordinators can arrange a free 30 minute Care Consultation so you can explore options with an expert. Call us at 650.688.3625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial consultation appointment.