CHC is safe.
At CHC, you can be assured we are here for all students and families. Straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning, CHC is here for you. We are committed to providing an atmosphere of inclusiveness and diversity and safety.
You are safe and welcome here.
LGBTQQ+ Support Resources
- If you are currently in need of support, Text HELLO to 741741.
- The Outlet program of Adolescent Counseling Services is an outstanding local partner providing free, confidential drop-in groups for teens and youth; sliding scale individual therapy; and education and training for organizations.
- For therapy, call CHC Clinical Services at 650.688.3625 (Español 650.688.3650).
- For community education classes, visit CHC Community Connections.
- For additional LGBTQQ+ resources, visit the CHC Resource Library.